Tuesday, Apr 10, 2018
Selection of East Asian Courses to be taught in Fall 2018.
Subject to change. Consult Registrar's site for most up-to-date information.
- Japanese Society and Culture (Amy Borovoy)
- Chinese Martial Arts Classics: Fiction, Film, Fact (Pieter Keulemans)
- Japan's Media Mix: Anime/Cinema/Gaming (Franz Prichard)
- Nomadic Empires: From the Confederation to the Mongol Conquest (Xin Wen)
- Postwar Japanese Narrative: Modern to Postmodern (Atsuko Ueda)
- North Korean Imaginaries (Steven Chung)
- Intellectual History of China to the 5th Century (Willard Peterson)
- East Asian Humanities I: The Classical Foundations (Anna Shields)
- 20th Century Japan (Sheldon Garon)
- China, 1950 to Present (Janet Chen)
- Medicine and Society in China (He Bian)