- If you have any questions about the EAS major, please email the Director of Undergraduate Studies to schedule an appointment.
- Declare your concentration on TigerHub, starting this year on March 24, 2022. The declaration period runs until April 11, 2022.
- As soon as you can, schedule an appointment with the DUS to review your Fall course selection.
- Make sure to take EAS 300 in the fall semester of your Junior year. In case you plan to study abroad, you can take it in the Fall of your Senior year.
- In case you have any further questions about this process, please contact the Undergraduate Program Administrator.
Requirements for Majors click here.